- SQUADRON OLYMPICS SATURDAY FEB 24th 1-5pm HMCS QUEEN BUILDING
As a designated sports day you do not need to wear your uniforms and should have appropriate gym clothing and shoes. A water bottle is also a good idea.
Please note we will NOT be at the Armoury for this day – but rather at the HMCS Queen building located at 100 Navy Way in Wascana Park. We will be starting at 1:00 pm and will be done by 5:00 pm. As a mandatory training day if you cannot be there you will need to let us know why so we can mark you as excused.
- Easter Trip to Winnipeg April 3-7 – paper sign up CLOSED. $200 commitment fee due March 7th.
- Country Thunder Music Festival Fundraiser -We have an opportunity to once again do clean up at Country Thunder Music Festival, July 12th -15th at Craven, SK. It will raise $7500 for the squadron. Sign up here: http://signup.com/go/BhfVDJf
Craven details: https://www.countrythunder.com/sk-lineup
*May have to cancel Easter trip if we cannot get enough volunteers to support this fundraiser.*
- Clothing Order – Orders due by Feb 28th. Jacket is mandatory for cadets going on Easter trip. It is important they have one so they can be easily identified at locations as part of the group.
- Curling Team – Zones in Moosomin Saturday Feb 24th – Team has been given details GOOD LUCK!
- Tri-Service Valentines Dance – 95 cadets attended the dance and it was a great success .
- Local effective speaking competition was help. There were 3 very good competitors. Congratulations to Cadet Urbiztondo who will be advancing to Zone competition – Good Luck!
- Congratulations to WOII Larkin who was chosen to go to Nationals in PEI as a coach for biathlon. Hard work pays off.
Steak Night Fundraiser
There will be a 50/50 and we are collecting prizes for a raffle basket(s)- please bring gift certificates or prizes to contribute on Wednesday night before March so we can get this organized in advance.
See Calendar for other upcoming activities