NOTE: This was the 2013 Lock – You are seeing this under RELATED POSTS — Please read the posting date on articles to ensure you are reading the most recent/relevant details
Friday night is fast approaching, so get those pledges and be sure to bring them Friday night. The top money raising Cadet brought for this event brought in over $600. Can that be beat? I guess we’ll find out!
What to Bring
– Indoor shoes (non-skid gym floor safe)
– Your pledge form and pledges (minimum $10)
– change for the Canteen. There will be all sorts of goodies to be had, sweet and savoury
– $5 for pizza if you want a midnight snack
– Energy to stay awake all night watching movies, playing video games, sports in the gym and facing down your opponent in the inflatable boxing ring!
Location & Timings
Please arrive at 8:30pm on Friday night at the Argyle Park Community Centre located at 49 Davin Crescent.
Pickup is 8am sharp Saturday morning! Parents, we greatly appreciate your timely pickup.