Survive Air Day Postponed

Due to poor weather conditions today, 41’s Surivair Day has been postponed until a later date.  As such, please do not show up at Wascana Park today.   We’ll keep you posted when we know a new date.

With that we still need 2 more Cadets for Tag Day at Majestics today from Noon until 2pm.  If you are interested please contact 2Lt Drew K, or e-mail the 41 website e-mail address.